Sports and Remedial massage can be used at various stages of sports participation, it can be used during conditioning and training work, pre-post competition during injury recovery and for injury prevention. Remedial massage can be used to treat back pain, headaches, tension and postural problems.
Benefits of Sports Massage
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste
- Sedate or stimulate nerve endings
- Increase or decrease muscle tone
- Increase or decrease muscle length
- Assist in remodeling of scar tissue
- Assist in mental preparation for sporting participation.
Benefits of Remedial Massage
- Improve suppleness and flexibility of muscles and joints
- Improve circulation
- Relax stressed and tight muscles
- Aid the removal of waste products that build up within the muscle.
£40 for 30 minutes
£50 for 45 minutes
£55 for 60 minutes
£70 for 75 minutes
£82 for 90 minutes