Ayurveda considers there to be six stages of dis-ease, the first three can be treated by changing your diet and lifestyle, along with some gentle herbal formulas, the next three stages can be more difficult to cure, prevention really is better than the cure, so early intervention is key. As a Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle coach I focus on the first three stages of dis-ease.
Your initial consultation lasts 60 minutes. Prior to the consultation we will email you a detailed health history form which should be completed and brought to your appointment. During your consultation we will:
- Go through the health history form in detail
- Discuss your main health concerns
- Carry out an Ayurvedic examination of the pulse and tongue
- Carry out an in-depth review of current diet and lifestyle
- Discuss any initial recommendations including possible *herbal remedies.
Following this initial consultation you will receive a detailed treatment plan in writing. In this plan you will give you the tools to create a personal dinacharya (daily routine) that will help you:
- Improve your digestion
- Improve energy
- Achieve a more restful sleep
- Way to take care of your sense organs
- Personalised techniques on how to take care of your body and mind
- Tools which can help shift from stress to ease
It is usually necessary to have a follow-up consultation 2-4 weeks after your initial consultation, this lasts 30 minutes.
Further consultations can be booked if required.
Initial consultation fees are £40 (60 mins) and follow up consultations are £20 for (30 mins).
*Any herbal formulas that are necessary are charged in addition to the consultation fees.